Arizona State University is delighted to invite applications for the B. Davis Scholarship 2018. The Arizona State University Scholarship is deisgned for all high school juniors and seniors in any accredited post-secondary institution in USA.
The B. Davis Scholarship or the Arizona State University Scholarship is inline with the ASU’s mission which which tends o educate, serve, and inspire the diverse populations in the pursuit of their lifelong dreams and ambitions. The award value of the scholarship is $1,000.
Arizona State University is a public metropolitan research university on five campuses across the Phoenix, Arizona, metropolitan area, and four regional learning centers throughout Arizona. Its mission is to maintain the fundamental principle of accessibility to all students qualified to study at a research university
Level/ Field of Study:
The B. Davis Scholarship is deisgned for all high school juniors and seniors in any accredited post-secondary institution.
The Scholarship is Hosted in the United States of America USA.
The Scholarship is open to Arizona resident Non-Arizona resident
The winner will receive a scholarship of $1,000 award amount.
Arizona State University Scholarship Eligibility:
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Arizona resident Non-Arizona resident
- Enrollment status: full-time
- Academic level: Incoming freshman, freshman-sophomore, junior, senior
- This is not an academic scholarship but they would like to know where you are going to school now and what your future academic plans are.
How to Apply for the Arizona State University Scholarship
- If you are interested to apply for the scholarship then you must write an essay of less than 1000 words and you should describe in your essay
- The three characteristics of leadership you value most.
- Discuss why you believe that these traits are so important and how you feel that they are developed in an individual.
- Applicants must email the essay at email@example.com
Applications must be submitted by May 22, 2018.
Link for More Information: