The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is delighted to offer opportunities for the AIT Master and PhD Fellowship 2018 – Thailand. The Fellowship is designed for young professional pursuing their masters, PhD and Research degree in the University. The Thailand fellowship is currently ongoing.
As Asia’s leading international higher learning institute, the AIT Fellowships are aimed at increasing the number of skilled to international scientists, engineers, and managers so that they could meet the requirement for future challenges of the emerging Asian Economic Community region and beyond. Please find further informational here:
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Students pursuing their Master and PhD Program in the Field of Science, Engineering anf Management.
The Fellowship is hosted at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand
Fellowships for Masters
|Fellowship||Value of Fellowship Grant||Cumulative GPA requirement|
|100%||768,000 Baht (covers tuition fees of 4 semesters)||GPA ≥ 3.50 or equivalent|
|75%||576,000 Baht (covers tuition fees of 3 semesters)||GPA ≥ 3.00 or equivalent|
|50%||384,000 Baht (covers tuition fees of 2 semesters)||GPA ≥ 2.75 or equivalent|
Fellowship for Doctoral Degree
- Applicants should have a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 in their Master’s degree and 2.75 in their undergraduate program from top universities.
Eligibility Requirements for the Master’s Degree Program
To be eligible for admission to the regular master’s program, an applicant must:
- hold a Bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study from an institution of good standing acceptable to AIT.
- have undergraduate grades significantly above average; the minimum GPA requirement for admission to the Master’s Program is 2.75 or equivalent at the Bachelor degree level;
- be in satisfactory physical and mental health, and have a record of good conduct;
- For the professional Master’s degree program, in addition to the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, an applicant must:
- have at least 3 years of work experience in areas related to the academic program at AIT and
- be executives in organizations/companies.
To be eligible for admission to the regular Doctoral degree program, an applicant must:
- have strong academic records (both undergraduate and graduate) and normally hold a four-year bachelor’s degree, and a Master’s degree, preferably with a combination of course and thesis work, from an institution of good standing, acceptable to AIT. The minimum GPA requirement for admission to the doctoral program is 3.50 or equivalent at the master’s degree level.
- submit a brief outline of dissertation research proposal including the required research facilities, if necessary.
- receive a written confirmation that a faculty member at AIT is available and willing to supervise.
For applicants with minimum CGPA at the master’s degree level of less than 3.50 or equivalent, the Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) Program is being offered by AIT.
- Full-time CAS students completing the minimum course credit requirement and attaining a CGPA of at least 3.50 at the end of the second semester are eligible for transfer to the Doctoral Degree program.
- Students who are not eligible for transfer to the Doctoral Degree program are awarded the Certificate of Advanced Studies.
How to apply:
Please refer to Official Website to see the Instruction on how to apply.
June 30th, 2018