Applications are currently ongoing for the Adelaide Undergraduate & Masters Scholarships for International Students 2018 in Australia. The Scholarships is powered by the Adelaide Graduate Centre.
The Univerrsity of Adelaide is one of the world leading universities in terms of qualitative and sound education. The school has officially rolled out Scholarships. Scholarships on offer in these rounds are:
Host Institution & Nationality:
University of Adelaide, Australia
- Tuition fee for two-years Master degree/ three-years Research study
- Annual Allowance of $26,288
- In order to be eligible applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential. Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship closing date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study, are not eligible.
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Those undertaking research via remote candidature are ineligible.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the University.
- Candidates who have applied for Australian permanent resident status can apply for ASI scholarships.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award, unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- Scholarships holders must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered.
- Applicants who applied and were eligible for consideration in an international scholarship round, and were unsuccessful, will automatically be reconsidered in the following international scholarship round, assuming they hold a valid offer of candidature for that intake. An applicant who has been considered in 2 rounds cannot be reconsidered in any future scholarship rounds.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
Generally applicants who succeed in winning an ASI scholarship have completed a Masters degree including a significant research component and have several publications and relevant work and research experience.
How to Apply:
You have to apply in online platform. You have to follow all the step below. To apply for the admission, Please follow the step here:https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/admission/ .
- Choose the institution
- Decide on a program of study
- Check the entry requirement
- Identify an area of Research and supervisor
- Submit an application
Application Deadline : Round 2: January 31st 2018