Passionate about the subject you’re coming to study? Worked hard to make a difference in your community, school or college, through voluntary work or work experience? Bournemouth university is inviting applications for the Subject Achievement Scholarship in Nutrition 2018 in UK.
Bournemouth university has come a long way in a short amount of time and we currently have more than 17,000 students of which 1,500 are international students from around 130 countries.
We have a strong professional orientation with a focus on academic excellence and graduate employability. By way of illustration, we are recognised as the only Centre for Excellence in Media Practice in the UK and graduates from the National Centre for Computer Animation have worked in Hollywood on such films as Lord of the Rings, Gladiator, Star Wars, Madagascar and King Kong.
Level/Field of Study:
Masters in the field of Nutrition.
- 3 x £3,000 payments over three years of study (excludes placement year/postgraduate year, if applicable)
- First-choice accommodation
- Welcome pack for Arrivals week, including vouchers and BU merchandise
- Choice of SportBU membership or a contribution to a club or society to be taken in any year of study (for one year only)
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
Applicants must be:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents intending to take up citizenship
- Excellent results in GCE ‘A’ Levels, Polytechnic Diploma with Merit or equivalent qualification (e.g. International Baccalaureate)
- Good Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) records
- Strong leadership qualities and potential
- An interest in a career with MSF
- Applicant has to be BSc (Hons) Nutrition
Best Ways to Apply for the Scholarship:
Apply through the given link.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2018