Applications are currently ongoing for the 1000 Dreams Scholarship Fund 2018. The 1000 Dreams Scholarship is designed for women currently enrolled into High School or College in USA.
The Scholarship provides one-time educational assistance which ncluding but not exclusive to: educational conferences, instructional programs related to creative or artistic pursuits, graduate exam application fees, or textbooks.
Needs that are ongoing (e.g., utility bills, food costs) or related to medical care are not covered by this fund. This scholarship is not to fund tuition.
The intention is to provide access to educational opportunities beyond tuition.
Level/ Field of Study:
The Scholarshipis designed for High Schola and College Student who are Women. Any choice course is eligible to Apply.
The 1000 Dreams Scholarship Fund 2018 is hosted in USA
The Scholarship is only for USA Students.
1000 Dreams Scholarship Fund Eligibility:
- The students eligible for assistance shall be women attending high school or a two-year or four-year college/university in the United States.
- Students must demonstrate financial need.
- Applications must include two letters of recommendation and an essay explaining how the grant would be used.
- Selection will be based on application contents, financial need and information gathered from letter(s) of recommendation.
- Previous recipients are not eligible to reapply.
- Previous recipients may not reapply for this scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded once per year and disbursed the following academic semester.
Note: Completion of the Education Budget is required to be considered for this opportunity. You may go back and edit your application at any time
Spring April 27, 2018.
Fall November, 2018
How to Apply for The Scholarship:
The 1000 Dreams Scholarship Fund Application s designed for two categories