100 Fee Waiver Scholarships for International Students in Italy, 2018
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy invites applications for the 100 Fee Waiver Scholarships for Undergraduates and Masters International Students in Italy 2018 . There are 100 tuition fee waivers and 90 one-time scholarships of € 5,000.00 for high-achieving international students enrolling in any bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes for 2018. This excludes joint or double degree programmes in the 2018/2019 academic year.
YOU CAN READ ALSO: Scholarships For Developing Countries 2018-2019
ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
The school was the first institute of higher education in commerce in Italy, and was from the outset conceived as a national rather than a regional institution; it had a diplomatic arm to prepare commercial consular staff for overseas service and was also a training college for secondary school teachers of commercial subjects. Foreign languages were taught from the start. The school was modelled on the Institut Supérieur de Commerce d’Anvers, founded in 1853 in Antwerp, Belgium.
What You Need To Know About This Scholarship
undergraduates and masters fee waiver scholarships to study in Italy
Worth of Award
- The tuition fee waivers will provide up to 100 international outstanding students with exemption from the payment of university tuition fees, and recipients will only pay the regional tax for the right to education (€ 184.00) and the duty stamp. Recipients can benefit from additional scholarships but cannot benefit from total and partial vouchers offered by Ca’ Foscari International College.
- The scholarships will provide up to 90 international outstanding students with one-time scholarships of € 5,000.00.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 100 fee waivers and 90 scholarships for international students for the a.y. 2018/19
scholarship is taken in ITALY
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
In order for scholarship applicants to be considered, they must:
- Possess a valid qualification providing access to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the Italian university system from either a non-Italian school/university or an Italian institution located abroad. If the most recent qualification was obtained at the end of a course of study lasting only one year, the preceding qualification/s will also be evaluated. Qualifications issued by the Republic of San Marino are considered to be Italian. The nationality of the applicant will not be taken into consideration;
- Possess the necessary requirements to access his or her chosen programme of study (these requirements can be found on the online platform apply.unive.it) either at the time of application or before enrolment at Ca’ Foscari;
- Have received from Ca’ Foscari an acceptance letter to the chosen programme after completing the pre-evaluation and admission procedures on apply.unive.it.
How to Apply
In order to submit their application, candidates must:
- sign up on the platform apply.unive.it and register their account to submit an application to the chosen study programme/s;
- click on their name on the upper right area of the page that appears in their personal area and
then select the option “Have a reference code?”, where they will insert the following code: FeeWaiver18/19;
- complete the application for their chosen study programme/s by filling out the profile with all of the required data, uploading the necessary documentation and attaching the call’s application form (FORM 1), duly completed and signed;
- officially submit the application by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
Candidates who, at this date, have already submitted their application can upload the fee waiver application form and insert the reference code also at this stage, provided that they do so no later than 30/11/2017.
- The application to the chosen study programme/s and the application for the tuition fee
waiver must BOTH be completed and submitted in the same period (EITHER by the end of
call I, OR II, OR III).
Deadline: Applications close on 30th April 2018
WE ALSO RECOMMEND